From Poetry to Prose

Sunday, April 23, 2006

What time is it?

Another Sunday .. started at 5pm.

Wow, how was I able to sleep through another day?--And a beautiful one at that!

I need to start fixing up my sleeping habits; it's like my body has already decided that it is summer vacation, and that it's okay for me to sleep late and wake up even later. Sigh.

Anyway, it's crunch time from this point on. 5 more final papers to write, quizzes sprinkled here and there, and one more exam left for my junior year. Damn, even with all that work left to do, time seems to be going by so fast. And I'm still feeling a bit groggy.

While eating a late lunch/early dinner with my boyfriend and a friend, I realized that now, more than ever, I need to figure out what I want to do with my life. Cuz come this time next year, I will no longer need to worry about school [well, besides grad school]. Instead, I need to worry about another possible internship, or a job. And being all grown up. Scary.

Time needs to slow down, damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home